picture of the King's Arms Hotel coat of arms


picture of the King's Arms Hotel coat of arms
29 High St Lockerbie Dumfries and Galloway DG11 2JL  Telephone/Fax: 01576 202410 Email: reception@kingsarmshotel.co.uk 

kings arms hotel front The King's Arms Hotel is reputed to be one of the oldest establishments in Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, dating from the 17th Century.
Over the years it has played host to many a weary traveller, including Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1745 & Sir Walter Scott in 1813.
It is quite likely that Robert Burns was also a patron of the hotel as he lived only 14 miles away in Dumfries.

The hotel is privately owned and run by the Spence Family, whose aim is to give a personal and friendly service to every guest, providing 5 star service without having to pay 5 star prices

The emphasis is on value for money and providing a relaxing environment in which to unwind and enjoy your stay

facebook logo
dogs welcome sign
AA Hotel sign
Scottish Tourism sign